Happy Black

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Angel (Alternate Universe)

Ravage
    Ravage

Angel (Alternate Universe) Empty Angel (Alternate Universe)

Post  Ravage Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:58 pm

Earth was quiet today. She was happy, calm, nothing and nobody was around to make her feel unbelievable pain. It was peaceful, like it should be. Knol, a blue haired humanoid with unnaturally flawless skin and violet eyes, looked around, her long black scarf whipping around in the wind generated by the massive mesas that crowded the wastelands.

She closed her eyes, listening to the gentle jingling of her silver and amethyst jewelry. She was relatively new to the planet, having only managed to arrive here a couple of days ago. "Nice day, isn't?" a rougher sounding female voice said. This was the first being that Knol had met on this planet named Earth. A saiyan who had taken up residency on this blue space marble named Kara.

No one but Kara knew about her. Knol was quite pleased with it for the time being. "It is," the Nevorian replied, gently crossing her arms. "And such... strange things these humans build called Cities," she commented. Kara let out a light laugh. "Nevorians are a completely self-sustained race that needs nothing but the occasional meal and drink," Knol explained in a soft voice. "But you still need company," Kara said as she looked out across the greened land. "I suppose... all sentient things have the basic communal instinct..." Knol replied.

"Why don't you come meet my friends? Like Goku, Bulma and Vegeta? I'm sure I could talk even Piccolo into showing up," Kara said, looking over at her new found friend. "I do not wish to impose..." Knol said. "Nonsense, Vegeta is going to be looking for me anyway," Kara said with a smile. "I... suppose," Knol said, rubbing her slender chin.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Angel (Alternate Universe) Empty Re: Angel (Alternate Universe)

Post  Krobra Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Piccolo stood at the edge of Kami's lookout. His white cape hung lifeless as the breeze died. The air at this altitude was normally still and thin; it was refreshing to get a breeze to freshen up the lookout, even if it was freezing cold. His dark eyes scanned the Earth below to monitor the activities. Piccolo raised a brow as he sensed Kara with an unknown female. Her power level was no where near the strength of the Saiyans or his own for that matter. However, Piccolo did sense a power inside the life form. "Very interesting." said Piccolo to himself as he continued to scan the surface below and watch the approach of Vegeta.

Sure enough, Vegeta flew towards Kara and the unknown woman from the rear. He immediately stopped in mid air and eyed the woman that stood beside Kara. "Hey Kara, who is the Bulma fangirl?" asked Vegeta as he landed in front of them.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Knol tilted her head when the saiyan male approached them and spoke of this... 'Bulma'. "What is this Bulma thing you speak of?" she questioned. Kara couldn't help but start to giggle. "She's one of my friends... you two kind of do have the same hair colour... though you certainly have more of a sense of style than she does," Kara said as she looked to Vegeta.

"Figured you'd come lookin' for me," Kara said, then gesturing to Knol, "This is Knol, she is a Nevorian." "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance Prince Vegeta," Knol said politely, slightly nodding her head. Kara rose one of her brows slightly before she gave Vegeta a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go find Piccolo and see if he wants to meet our new Friend," She stated. Before she gave Vegeta a chance to demand otherwise, Kara disappeared, leaving nothing more than an awkward silence between Vegeta and Knol.

Appearing behind Piccolo, Kara stepped up to her large Namekian friend. "I'm sure you've sensed her already by now," Kara said, brushing strands of her red hair from her face.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Vegeta looked out to watch Kara leave before turning his head toward Knol. "So, what convention did you crawl out of?" asked Vegeta, being his usual rude self.

Piccolo nodded as he turned his head to look at the female Saiyan. "Yeah, I sensed her presence a few minutes before your arrival here," said Piccolo as he returned his attention to Vegeta and Knol below. "Who is that woman?" asked Piccolo.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Knol's expression went flat at Vegeta's rudeness. "I hope you don't treat Miss Kara this way..." she said, her violet eyes turning towards the saiyan male. "Stupid simian..." she muttered under her breath.

Kara looked at Piccolo. "She's from a dead species called Nevorians, her name is Knol," Kara explained simply to the green skinned Namekian. "She kind of looks like Bulma but with more fashion sense and class..."
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:59 pm

"Crazed-obsessive-screwjob-nutcase of a fangirl." said Vegeta as he crossed his arms and smirked at the insult.

"I see," said Piccolo as he turned his head back at Kara. "What do you know of the Nevorian race? Are they peaceful?" he asked as he narrowed his eyes at Kara. "I don't want to run the risk of letting a potential enemy attacking us in the middle of the night."
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:07 pm

The Navorian wasn't one to keep up an insult fest, so she simply let a deep sigh escape her and she shoved Vegeta off of the mesa they were on.

"They are, they're a very self-sustaining race too... I don't know much beyond what she's shown me and told me. She twitched slightly while paying attention to the going ons below. "As for him, anything he gets... he deserves."
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Vegeta fell from sight and yelled. As he fell, the yelling quieted until there was nothing. A moment passed when Vegeta flew up and stopped a few feet in front of her, laughing. "Hey dumbass, forget that I can fly?" asked Vegeta with a mocking tone and began to laugh as he stayed out of her reach.

"He is your lover, isn't he?" asked Piccolo. "I doubt you'd want to see your mate get hurt for his arrogance."
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Knol had a very unintimidated look on her face when Vegeta floated back upward. Her arms were crossed and her expression rather bland overall. She was mulling it over in her head whether or not to make his tail grow back just so she could pull on it.

Kara sweatdropped at Piccolo's question. "It's not Vegeta I'm exactly worried about getting hurt," she said sheepishly. She then looked at her friend and gave him a friendly grin while she picked herself up into the air. "Come down and visit sometime Piccolo, you might find company to suit you..." she said then taking off to build up speed to tackle Vegeta.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:47 am

"Here's you're target," mocked Vegeta as he patted his ass. "Maybe it would be better if I painted a target on my ass so you can find it. That, or I can tape a picture of Bulma to my ass. That'll get you moving wouldn't it?" he continued to mock until he could sense Kara approaching.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:30 pm

Knol huffed and flew off, minding her own business. She left just before Kara finally got more than close enough with a massive amount of unavoidable speed. She let her tail free from her waist to kind of use it like a rudder and she tackled Vegeta hard. Now if he went down like he usually did, thing were good, if Knol had pissed him off too much, Kara was sure she'd have to hold off on letting everyone meet Knol.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Vegeta crashed into the ground. He had known she was coming so he was able to brace himself. That did not however prevent him from slamming into the ground like a sack of potatoes. He lay on his back, Kara on top of him. He looked up at her with a smirk on his face. "On top, like always." teased Vegeta.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Kara chuckled and smirked back at Vegeta. "Mhm, naturally," she said. She floated back up onto her feet and helped Vegeta back up to his feet, lightly dusting off his armor. She scratched the back of her head. "What on earth were you two arguing about anyway?" she questioned.

Meanwhile, Knol was involving herself in a bit of training of her own. A species representative such as herself had to remain strong. She had found her own place at rocky desert, her hands free from under the dark black cloak she wore often. She stayed standing still, her hand raising and a blast quickly raged from her hand, putting a very clean hole through a mesa, creating a glass covered tunnel. She still had no idea what this 'Bulma' thing was. "Whatever it is, it sounds needy," she commented to herself while she lowered her arm.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 pm

"One of these days, I'm going to put you on the bottom until you beg me to keep you there," remarked Vegeta with a sexual comment. He dusted off his rump and thighs before he answered her question. "About her being a Bulma fangirl."

Meanwhile, Piccolo walked back out to the edge of the lookout and began to track Knol. He kept his eye on the unknown woman as she traveled away from Vegeta and Kara. His eyes narrowed as he watched from above, like an angel or Kai from another world.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Kara tilted her head slightly. "Eh, technically, she's older than Bulma, so it'd be that Bulma is a fangirl of her," she replied with a smile. She crossed her arms behind her head slightly. She swayed slightly in thought, she idly began a random conversation with Vegeta.

Knol sighed sightly and floated gently in the air, her black clothing whipping around like a formless shadow. The sky was darkening now too, so the stars were starting to show. She had her eyes narrow slightly, the air cooling quickly. There were all kinds of creatures that inhabited this place, Tyrannasaurus Rex and other kinds of large monsters. The wind that kicked up blew open Knol's cloak, exposing the clothing that she wore beneath. It was a simple set, dark navy tunic and pants with a lighter shade of blue for the sash that completed the outfit short of the black and white boots that adorned her feet.

Knol let her violet eyes wander around the green and brown landscape, sure her friend had left for home. Alone now, she closed her eyes to think. Kara had been pestering her nonstop... trying to make her social. She had a mutual respect for her, but Knol still found the red haired saiyan a nuisance. "I wonder if there is anyone on this planet that is even moderately sane..." she found herself wondering outloud.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Piccolo powered up and flew down to the Earth below. It was time to meet this strange being from another planet. The cape of his cloak whipped to the sides as the soared across the dark, stormy skies. To those who look up from below, they would see a white streak fly across the sky.

As Piccolo approached, he raised his power level to signal his arrival. If this being could sense power levels, then she would have no problem sensing him on his way. After a few minutes of flying at high speed, Piccolo could finally spot the woman with his eyes. He halted in mid air, just a few feet away. "Greetings." said Piccolo as he crossed his arms.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Knol felt the high power level near her. She halted her actions, her scarf like cloak closing back around her and once again turning her into a shadow. Her hair shone brightly among the flashes of light that crossed the sky on this dark stormy night. She kept her arms crossed under her cloak as she awaited for the arrival of the stranger. Her eyes had a slightly critical gaze that slightly softened when she heard the greeting from the Namekian.

"Been quite some time since I've heard the growl of a Namekian's voice," she stated in a cool voice as she faced Piccolo. She gave a slight nod, "Knol," she introduced herself as she returned to a more stoic posture.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:57 am

Piccolo's eye twitched. It surprised him to find that she knew that he was Namekian. She must have been exposed to her race at some point in her life. "My name is Piccolo," he replied after she gave her name. "I live at Kami's lookout. That's where the guardian of the Earth watches everything that happens down below. While I was scouting the area, I sensed your presence. You were with the Saiyan woman Kara before being joined by Vegeta. I am interested in finding out your intentions while you are on this planet." said Piccolo.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:19 pm

"You make it sound like I have poor intentions," Knol replied to Piccolo, staying still as she spoke to him. "The planet of my Race has been destroyed, I am the last of what I am. So I hope to live out the rest of my existence on Planet Earth," she said expertly. She examined Piccolo's hard features for a moment, searching his mind and ultimately his feelings. "She may be your friend, but I do not sense much of like towards Saiyans in general," she stated. Then now, that was none of her business. She frowned slightly, it was a bad habit. "Pardon the intrusion..."
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Piccolo raised a brow for a moment before relaxing his features. He questioned himself as he wondered if she indeed read his mind. It was not an uncommon ability for the Z Warriors, so he shrugged off the notion of impossibility. "I am sorry for your loss. For your people, I mean," he said quickly. He knew how it felt to lose your people. He almost had the same fate as her. "So long as you have good intentions while you are here, then you are welcome, my friend. If you need residence, then the Lookout will suffice until you find a permanent home."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:49 pm