Happy Black

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Red Dragon Ball Saga (Contains: Namek - Cell)

Ravage
    Ravage

The Red Dragon Ball Saga (Contains: Namek - Cell) Empty The Red Dragon Ball Saga (Contains: Namek - Cell)

Post  Ravage Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Not long after Goku had returned from otherworld to defeat the saiyans Vegeta and Nappa, a new threat arrived. Fueled by frustration, evil intention and envy, a red dragonball with yellow stars appeared on Earth!

- - - - - -

King Cold's oldest Son, Cooler, frowned as he looked out the viewing pane of his ship. His ship was somewhere along the planet known by the people in this region as Saturn. The rings had such a vacuumed glow to them from the system's sun. He was willing to just bypass this mostly dead system, leaving the inhabitants of Earth to their daily miserable selves. There was no reason for that planet to be conquered, it was far from big enough, the inhabitants were weak, terribly weak.

Suddenly, his ship was rocked by an explosion roaring from the hold. "What the hell?" He said as he steadied himself from the surprise. "The prisoner has blown a hole in the hull!" a soldier reported to him, obviously shaken from the blast. Cooler frowned darkly, the same place he stored the Crimson Dragon Balls. Granted he had already gotten what he wanted from them, he had painstakingly gathered them again from the far reaches of the galaxy to possibly use them again. Now, they were lost; Utterly lost undoubtedly!

He disappeared from the sight of the solider, reappearing in the part of the craft that had a hole blown into it. The vacuum of space was tearing everything apart. He quickly scanned for the being, the one who guarded the orbs. It was an orange skinned male with graying hair. "Where did you send them?" Cooler shouted to the old man when he finally found him and got a hold of the drifting male. The male was starting to suffocate, this species had a low extraterrestrial tolerance. "You'll... never find them..." he hissed with a smirk before he let his fleeting life leave his body.

"Dammit!" Cooler shouted. He reappeared back within the ship at the helm. "Close off the hole in the ship, scan the nearby planets for the Orbs and Someone find me my horseman!" he ordered. The ship quickly started to bustle as soldiers under the command of Cooler. Earth quickly became a problem when one of the Dragon Balls was located on its surface. Behind him, among the shadows behind his commander's chair, Cooler's elite appeared. "A Lost Dragon Ball has been located on the Surface of Earth. Retrieve it, destroy anything that gets in your way, and return," he ordered. The elite nodded. "Yes Lord Cooler," the elite replied. Less than a moment later, the elite had disappeared.

- - - - -

Gohan was out wandering the woods around his home after he had finished being practically verbally assaulted by his mother about doing his homework. It wasn't until his father, Goku, had backed him up was he allowed to go outside. Dad got so strong while in Other World he found himself thinking while he skipped along a few stepping stones across a small river. He was wondering how he could ever hope to match his father's power. Gohan knew that everyone was expecting him to.

Even Krillin and Piccolo were way stronger than Gohan thought he could be. Krillin wasn't that much taller than him, but Piccolo... he was a Namekian warrior and the other half of Kami! His own mentor had awesome strength, only bested by his father, Goku! Gohan frowned and looked at his reflection in the water. Was he really half the same race as Vegeta? Vegeta was a monster... Gohan coughed and lost his balance when something rocketed Earthside in a streak of light.

The Saiyan halfling quickly pulled himself up out of the water by flying, sputtering water for a couple of seconds, then looking around. He spotted a dissipating cloud of dirt. His curiosity got the better of him. Gohan quickly zipped towards the location, the water having quickly left his clothing and hair during flight, and landed. He was met with a crater that was about 5 feet across in diameter. "I wonder if I should get dad..." he wondered out loud. Deciding it was probably for the best, the child pushed himself into the air, reluctantly leaving the impact area for home to retrieve his father.
    Krobra
    Krobra

The Red Dragon Ball Saga (Contains: Namek - Cell) Empty Re: The Red Dragon Ball Saga (Contains: Namek - Cell)

Post  Krobra Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Goku laid on the couch in their living room, a bowl of cereal in his right hand and a spoon in his left. He had already consumed a large amount of food a few hours earlier, but because of their insane appetite demands a large amount of calories.

Chi Chi sighed to herself as she walked back into the kitchen to wash the dishes. With Goku's insane amount of appetite, most of the money they have goes to the food bill. Chi Chi was used to this though, haven to put up with it for the past five years. She dreaded the day when Gohan would eat as much as his father does. As much as she hated the thought of Gohan being a fighter like Goku, she felt it was inevitable for Gohan.

Chi Chi scrubbed the final dish clean with her sponge before she grabbed a paper towel and dried off the moisture. She placed the dish in the cupboard above the sink and dry her hands. Once her hands were deemed dry, she walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, where she saw Goku relax on the couch. "Oh Goku," said Chi Chi as she took the nowl from Goku. She walked back towards the kitchen.
    Ravage
    Ravage

The Red Dragon Ball Saga (Contains: Namek - Cell) Empty Re: The Red Dragon Ball Saga (Contains: Namek - Cell)

Post  Ravage Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Gohan returned home, taking a deep breath. He wasn't exactly sure how he would word just exactly what he had happen to him. Then again, it didn't really happen to him, it was just something he had found. It still sent shivers up and down the young boy's spine. He checked for dust or indescrepencies in his clothing, finding a few leaves stuck to him from flying through the trees, promptly removing them before he opening the door to go inside.

The door he had chosen to open was one of their home's side doors. This one in particular completely bypassed his mother in the Kitchen and lead him straight to his father. Gohan knew he had to be quiet about this or his mother was going to throw an absolute fit. He tiptoed forward when he saw his father lounging on the living room couch.

Gohan raised his finger up to his lips to make sure his dad remained quiet when he tugged on his father's Gi. This kind of was important, so he had to know what to do about it. It was either his father or Piccolo, and Gohan no idea where the green Skinned Namekian could've been. "C'mon Dad, I found something," he said in a hard whisper. He prayed to Kami or whatever deity there was that his mother, Chi-chi, wasn't going to hear them or see them trying to leave.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Goku blinked as he looked at his son with a quizzical look. "Sure, let's go check it out." said Goku as he got up off the couch and walked to the back door with his son. They sneaked past Chi Chi, who was drying off the bowl Goku used to eat his bowl of cereal. Goku quietly opened the door and allowed Gohan to sneak outside. Goku followed him and shut the door quietly behind him. "Alright Gohan, show me where it is." said Goku as he used his energy to push himself off the ground.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Gohan didn't waste any time in pushing himself off of the ground and hurry off in the direction that the small crater. He could feel a malevolence the closer he drew back to the hole that had been punctured into the surface of the planet by the falling object. It had become windy in the forest, so when he found the crater again, he could see the large ruby coloured orb that sat in the middle, uncovered by the wind from the dust.

Gohan brushed his hair away from his face after he landed and slid down the crater edge and into the heart of the earthen dent. The evil presence from the object made him hesitant to pick it up, but he felt he had to before someone else showed up and took it. With such an evil presence to it, he was sure someone would come looking for it. He looked down at the orb, surprised at his find. It was the same exact size as the dragon balls they had here on Earth, but it was heavier. He gazed further into the ruby surface, past his reflection, and spotted the three yellow stars within the crimson creation.

"D-Dad," he said, startled. When Goku would land next to him, Gohan quickly handed the evil feeling orb over to him. The orb was making his skin crawl, the evil, the darkness. It was enough to shake Gohan's very core. "Someone.. is probably going to be looking for it... if it came from Outer Space..." he suggested in a meek voice.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Goku took the red orb from his son and looked at it. His face reflected back a distorted reflection of his face. The orb was indeed heavier than the Dragon Balls that he collected on multiple occasions. He turned the orb slightly in his hand to see the set of three golden stars. He too got the chill from holding it.

"Yeah, you're probably right Gohan," said Goku as he placed the orb into his pocket and turned his attention to his son. "If these things are like the Dragon Balls, then someone will definitely be looking for them. We should go to Capsule Corp. and grab the Dragon Radar to see if these things register. If they do, then we can collect them before anyone else can find them."
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Gohan shivered slightly again. "Yeah," he said wistfully. He shook his head, those things were evil. "Maybe we should try to keep them away from Mr. Piccolo..." he said absently. He knew of his mentor's history with his father, and when the namekian started to train him, his rivalry with Goku appeared to have completely ended. Gohan shook his head again. What was wrong with him? Piccolo was dead, why would he even mention keeping the things away from him?

Then he remembered. With Piccolo gone, so was Kami, and so were the dragon balls on Earth. That stupid orb was messing with him. With how evil this red dragonball felt, Gohan pleaded internally that it wouldn't do anything to his dad. His dad was strong enough though, wasn't he?
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Goku raised a brow at the comment about Piccolo. "Are you feeling alright Gohan? Piccolo is dead, so there is no need to make sure that he doesn't find this Dragon Ball." said Goku as he pat his son on the head. "Come on, let's go to Capsule Corp." Goku lifted off the ground and began to fly towards Capsule Corp., Gohan right behind him. As they flew toward their destination, Goku contemplated on what this Dragon Ball was and what was its purpose. Should he destroy it now, or will it be needed in the future?
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:44 am

Gohan rubbed his head. "Yeah, I'm feeling better," he replied to his father. He finally shook off the feeling that the strange new orb had given him. For some reason though, it put it back into his head that he, Krillin and Bulma would be leaving soon for Namek. They had heard about the planet from Mr. Popo and the dragonballs the planet had.

Maybe while they were there, they could learn from the Namekians about these orbs, and probably who was after them. If they weren't about to find out already. Landing outside Capsule corp rather quickly, having been in a daze for most of the journey, Gohan looked over the towering dome that served as the headquarters for the company that Bulma's family owned.

Bulma was outside working on the Namekian ship from the unnamed Namekian. She caught sight of Goku and Gohan just as they landed. "Oh, hey guys! The ship won't be ready for another couple of days," she stated, then blinking at Goku when she saw a more serious expression on his face. Vegeta had left him pretty wrecked before and she was wondering if he was having second thoughts about staying behind. "What's up Goku?" she questioned next, a little worried.

"We found a new kind of Dragonball," Gohan said in an ominous tone. Well, as ominous as a five year old could get. "A whatnow?" Bulma began, putting down her tools and wiping off her hands. She looked at Goku, seeking an explanation. "I think I may be able to explain things better," a dark sounding female voice said from above. Whoa, when did she get here?! Gohan shouted mentally, he and his father would've sensed her coming, wouldn't have they? Unless she was way too fast... Gohan's mind was racing as the female landed just to the other side of where they were standing. "Hand it over... or prepare to die," the female urged, holding her white gloved hand out, green venomous eyes glaring.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:50 pm

Goku snapped his head back to the unknown foe. He clenched his fists as he took his fighting stance. The female had made her point clear. She knew that they had the strange Dragon Ball, so there was no point in pretending that they didn't have it. "Gohan, listen to me," whispered Goku as he reached into his pocket and handed him the orb. "You and Bulma get out of here. Get the Dragon Radar and see if you can track the rest of them. If the Radar can't locate them, or if I am killed or injured, destroy it. Do I make myself clear?" asked Goku as he kept his focus on the strange warrior.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am

Ordinarily, some sort of ego would be at play here. "I wouldn't do that if I were you... It would blow up the entire planet.... and If I don't return with the orb shortly, my lord will destroy the planet," the female spoke coldly. She kept her hand outstretched for the ruby dragonball. "Give me the ball...or die, those are your only options," she stated, her green eyes still seriously glaring at Goku and his son.

Gohan was shaking slightly. There was just something about this woman that was absolutely terrifying. It was worse than how scared he had been while facing Vegeta. Run Child! he suddenly heard. It caused his eyes to widen more with fright as he couldn't tell where this voice had come from. It wasn't from this female, her focus was completely on his father. God damn you child, RUN! the voice shouted. Probably in one of the bravest movements Gohan had made yet, he grabbed his father's friend and put all of his energy into a dragon dash.

"Stupid child!" the woman cried out. Just as Gohan ran, it came to him. The woman looked familiar, and for a reason. "She's a Saiyan..." he muttered. Gohan's priority though was to hide himself and the dragonball. "It looks like I'm going to have to deal with you first before I take care of the whelp," she snarled in anger. She was swelling with energy, the ground around her cracking slightly and rocks rising.

Her name is Kodiak and she is a servant to one of your future enemies. I am sorry I am unable to help you today, be on your guard, a voice in Goku's head dutifully warned him about the serious situation the Earthen warrior had found himself in.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 am

"Right," said Goku as he prepared for the Kio-Ken attack. He didn't question where the voice was coming from. He knew instantly that someone had connected to him telepathically. Who this person was, he was unsure. It could have been a Kai or some other worldly being.

"I don't want to fight you, but it looks like you give me no choice," said Goku as he began to power up. He knew that she was stronger then him in his basic form, so he would have to use the Kio-Ken just to stand a chance, just like the battle against Vegeta. "Kio-Ken!" yelled Goku as Red Aura surrounded him like flames, his power level doubled.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:12 pm

"Weak," the female growled inwardly. She suddenly disappeared and had her hands clasped around the male's throat. She then reached down and grabbed onto the front of his shirt. She would pick him up into the air and then drive her fist to his face, a knee to his stomach before swing kicking him towards the ground. Once he rocketed away from her, her green eyes narrowed further, the red scouter adorned on her face blinking at her as she examined him.

"You have one last chance to surrender before I destroy you," she offered, making it sound like a good deal. Kodiak clenched her hand for a moment, her knuckles popping slightly in the tight grip. As she stretched her hand back out again a little orb of energy was sitting in it. With an outward thrust of her hand, a cold hearted sting to it, she shot the low power blast at Goku.

Meanwhile, Gohan had taken Bulma all the way to Kame house where Krillin was. "Master Roshi, Krillin!" he shouted out as he landed. He was greeted by the monk and the old man. "Eh? Gohan, what are you doing here?" Krillin questioned. "My dad needs help. There is this saiyan woman that is looking for this," he said as he held out the crimson dragonball. It was causing his hand to shake while he was holding onto it. Gohan could no longer hold onto the orb without it starting to feel like it was burning him. He dropped it into the sand, holding his hand closely to his chest. "These things are evil... and whoever had them before... wants them back," Gohan explained.

Krillin looked at the orb. It was evil and it was even affecting Gohan. "Alright, we'll leave the orb here, but we've got to go help your dad," he said. It was a terrifying thought, but its what Goku would do for them. Before they left, Gohan wiggled a handkerchief around the dragonball and hung it off of a stick. "Alright, we're going to go help Goku... Bulma.. Roshi... don't touch that Dragonball," Krillin said. Moments later, Krillin and Gohan shot off again to go help Goku face his new foe.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Blood dripped from his lip as he stared into her face. "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'll never give it to you. Kio-Ken times five!" yelled Goku as he powered up quickly. His strength and speed were five times greater in his normal state. He kneed her once in the ribs and punched her in the face. He used the opportunity to move away from her and land on the ground. "She's a lot stronger than I thought she was," said Goku to himself as he was gathering energy for another attack. "Even Vegeta wasn't this strong."
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Kodiak growled and shook off the hits that the earthling had dealt her. While the dust was still settling from her cannon assault, the scouter went off stating that it had located the earthling. Kodiak clasped her hands together. "Fast Flash Attack!" She roared, quickly releasing her hands as she swung her arms out. There was a solid slice of energy that shot out from her hands at her enemy.

"I hope we're not too late," Krillin said as he and Gohan were quickly nearing their target location. Krillin swallowed hard while he felt the roar of energy being blasted at Goku while he was in Kaioken x5. It wasn't much longer before they arrived on the scene to see the slice appear in the ground as the dust blew away. "Dad always wins," Gohan said. They landed on the ground, both of them sliding in their landing. "Goku, Goku where are you?!" Krillin shouted.

Kodiak was breathing hard, aggravated. She spotted the child again, and he had brought reinforcements. At least, her scouter didn't put the bald one as much of a threat. The child was a potential problem however. "You! Child! Where did you hide the Crimson Dragonball?!" she shouted. Gohan analyzed Kodiak's temper for what it was.

"Dad, Where ever you are, This woman is a Saiyan too!!" Gohan shouted, still not having seen his father. Kodiak froze, "...Saiyan... too?"
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Goku appeared behind Kodiak and hit her on the back of the head with tremendous force. He used the opportunity to power up again and to yell at Gohan and Krillin. "You two, get out of here! She's much stronger than Vegeta!" Goku took his fighting stance once more, waiting for the opportunity to strike once more.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Kodiak was suddenly rocketed into the ground by the kick to the back of the head. It caused a massive tremor and a small crater. She pulled herself up, looking Gohan straight in the face as she had landed right in front of Gohan and Krillin. She walked forward and placed her hand on Gohan's head. It terrified the boy, even as Krillin attempted to stop her which only managed in him getting hit and knocked out with some serious injuries by a single blast of her's.

"Just what did you mean 'Saiyan too', child?" she snarled. "M-my dad... He's a Saiyan..." Gohan explained in a meek voice. Kodiak's eyes narrowed more. "I see... then... you are a half saiyan weakling Mutt!" she shouted, picking up Gohan by the hair and tossing him hard. Gohan was barely able to put up a fight, but as soon as he was knocked unconscious, Kodiak left him alone. Had Krillin seemed worth it, she probably would've killed the human.

"So, you are kin..." she said under her breath, then looking back up at Goku. "Then I'll try to make this as painless as possible," she said, quickly launching another rush attack with several incredibly heavy hits that easily broke his bones like a child could break balsa wood.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 pm

"Get away from my son!" yelled Goku as he powered up to the maximum Kio-Ken and launched forward. He dodged most of the attacks and blocked on before making it to the ground. He rushed forward with his fist clenched and swung at Kodiak's head.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Kodiak blocked the attack that was launched at her head. She then shot the other saiyan into the closest rock wall, rocks tumbling down ontop of him. She huffed slightly when she saw the saiyan male pinned under the rock. She easily blasted it off of him, but the damage was done, none of them could stand in her way any longer. She shot off again and went off to locate the Crimson Dragonball. Once she retrieved it by punching a hole through Kame house, she left the planet and returned to the ship she had come from.

Bulma and Roshi quickly returned to the scene of the battle after Kodiak left, finding their friends trashed. Goku's body was practically destroyed internally, Gohan and Krillin were out cold. "My god," Bulma said in shock, covering her mouth. She went inside and called for medical services. "These three are in and out of the hospital like they own it," Bulma said crassly.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Goku groaned in pain as he tried to sit up, but fell back onto the ground. Nearly every one of his bones were broken. "Bulma, Master Roshi," said Goku weakly. "Are Gohan and Krillin alright? Where did that woman go?" asked Goku as he tried to sit up once more against his broken body's will.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Roshi shook his head gently. "She got away with the Dragonball," he stated, tucking his arm behind his back. He used his other hand and coughed into it. Bulma sighed slightly as she walked back out. She pulled Gohan and Krillin out from the awkward positions they were in. Gohan and Krillin came too shortly afterward. "I'm sorry we couldn't help more daddy," Gohan said as he walked over to his father with a light limp.

Krillin was musing slightly, the woman certainly seemed to change as soon as she learned about Gohan and Goku's nature of identity. "I wonder who that woman was that helped me," Gohan suddenly wondered outloud, unaware that his father had the same contact with the woman. He scratched his chin and sighed slightly. "What woman?" Bulma asked, crossing her arms. "Well... when I nearly froze before I got you to Kame House, I... heard this woman speak to me, telling me to move..." Gohan explained. Bulma was curious, but nonetheless, it was strange.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:50 pm

"I heard it as well," said Goku as he lay back down on the ground, the rubble poked against his flesh. "There was a voice that told Gohan to run away when he froze up and filled me in a little about this woman. She is much stronger than Vegeta when he arrived here. I'm surprised he doesn't know about her. Does anyone have a senzu bean? I need to go after her." said Goku as he closed his eyes tightly to repel the pain.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Bulma gave a light huff. "You three are going to go to the hospital," she snapped.

- - - - -

It wasn't much longer before the trio of injured warriors had been put back into the hospital, Master Korin had to regrow a few more Senzu, so they would be there for a couple of days at least. Bulma had returned to helping her father get the old ship from Kami up and running for use. They had to translate a lot of the namekian language to English and the likes. Bulma found it infuriating in some instances.

- - - -

"Good to see you still never fail me, Kodiak," Cooler said as he gazed at his reflection within the crimson dragonball. The ship was still shrouded in darkness. He placed the orb on the alter it belonged on in a nest formation. They had recovered two of the seven so far. The other had been on a nearby uninhabited moon. Cooler glowered some, standing. Kodiak was kneeling like a good subordinate. "I heard from that Truffle woman that theses dragonballs return to their makers, the Namekians. While I have other things to deal with in my father's empire, you will go find the rest. You have one year to find the rest of these dragonballs or I will be forced to... terminate you," Cooler spoke in an even tone. "Yes Lord Cooler," Kodiak said as she stood. Cooler gave a mild smirk as Kodiak made her way towards the door off of the bridge. "It'd be such a shame to waste something with such a great aesthetic value," he muttered.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:33 am

"Well, I'm glad to see that you two will be out of here sooner than I am," said Goku as Gohan and Krillin stood at Goku's bedside. "I still have a few days left in the hospital, and we can't afford to lose any time. Unless Korin gets those senzu beans going, you'll have to make the trip without me."

"B-But Goku! We can't do this without you!" proclaimed Krillin. "If Gohan and I go out there by ourselves, we'll get slaughtered like animals!"

"You have to Krillin. You have to stop Vegeta and the female Saiyan from getting those Dragon Balls. If they get them, then we're in a lot more trouble than we are now." replied Goku with a sigh, more bummed out about not being able to fight straight away than worried about the threat of being destroyed by two powerful Saiyan rivals.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Suddenly, something occurred to Gohan. "Do you think Vegeta knows about Kodiak?" Gohan questioned, looking at Krillin and his father. He was silent for a while, his face solemn in thought. What if Vegeta did know about the other saiyan they had met not too long ago? What if they knew each other well enough to form some sort of team against them? Then again, what if they hated each other? Both had more than enough power to destroy their planet and Namek. They needed to get to the Dragon balls on that planet... or all hope was lost.

Gohan shook his head slightly, there was no need to get worked up about this. He had already told his mother with fierce determination that he was going to Namek to bring Piccolo back to life from otherworld. He scratched his forehead for a moment, leaving all thoughts aside for now. He and Krillin would be out of here in one more day. Just one more. Then they could leave to Namek.

Of all the things bothering him right now, even for the young age he was, that woman who spoke to them before telepathically... who was she? "I bet Mr. Popo knows," he muttered to himself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:02 pm