Happy Black

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Red Dragon Ball Saga (Contains: Namek - Cell)

Krobra
    Krobra

The Red Dragon Ball Saga (Contains: Namek - Cell) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Red Dragon Ball Saga (Contains: Namek - Cell)

Post  Krobra Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:34 pm

"No, I don't think Vegeta knows about her. He would have mentioned it if a fifth Saiyan survived the destruction of Planet Vegeta. He said that me, Nappa, Raditz, and himself was the only survivors. If he knew about her, he would have mentioned her," said Goku, surprisingly with logic. "We could ask Mr. Popo what he knows, but I'm not sure how much he knows about the red Dragon Balls or this Saiyan woman, if anything at all."

Goku shifted in the bed, feeling uncomfortable. His limbs ached as he attempted to move into a more comfortable position. He tried to sit up, but his back muscles gave out and he flopped back onto the stiff mattress. "Krillin, you and Gohan take the ship to Namek to head off Vegeta and that woman. Use the Dragon Balls to revive the others. I'll catch up with you with another ship."

"Another ship? Where are you going to get another ship?" asked Krillin.

"Bulma's dad came down yesterday and I knew that I may not be able to make it to Namek. So I asked him to make me another ship so I could train while I am on my way to Namek." said Goku as he turned his head toward Krillin and his son.
    Ravage
    Ravage

The Red Dragon Ball Saga (Contains: Namek - Cell) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Red Dragon Ball Saga (Contains: Namek - Cell)

Post  Ravage Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Gohan looked at his father for a moment. "I've got to talk to Mr. Popo about that lady who spoke to us dad," he stated. That's how much it was bothering him. He'd never had someone reach into his mind before. Not until that monster creating dragonball fell to earth. It was a tragedy that someone else got hold of it, but it was probably better than having it corrupt someone here on earth. Gohan sighed slightly and then looked up when he felt someone approach.

"Wh-who are you?" he questioned upon spying the female standing in the doorway. She had long red hair in a disastrous mess of spikes and curls, her eyes a deep brown and a primate tail wrapped tightly around her waist. She was clothed in Blue pants, knee high leggings with martial arts shoes, Gohan observed, and she wore a kind of tube top like thing around her chest, which was then covered in an open red vest. "My name is Kara," the woman explained from her place at the door. "And I'm here to offer a bit of an explanation," she stated as she walked inside.

- - - -

Kodiak gave a chilled exhale as she landed on the planet Namek outside of a spacepod. "Chances are, at least four of the seven landed back here on this planet," she muttered to herself. She gripped her gloved fists and managed to keep herself below the radar of anyone on the planet. She wasn't here to fight anyone, she was just here on a mission to retrieve the crimson dragonballs. With any luck, she hoped, no one else would've found any. Unfortunately, Frieza, Kodiak's master's little brother, had already arrived on the planet and were beginning preparations to begin scouting for the dragonballs that this planet possessed. Perhaps this could keep them busy long enough to not notice she was around.

Frieza always threw a fit about his older brother's elite. Kodiak was aware that Frieza often employed the Ginyu force and she alone was more than capable of making them look like patsies. She was not desire driven though, nor pride driven. In fact, if it wasn't for her saiyan like build and hair, it would be hard to tell she was of that race. It was easy to pick up on a few talents from the earthlings such as sensing power levels and suppressing her own, but the scouter she wore was tuned in specifically to the energy signatures of the crimson dragonballs.Kodiak hoped to make this venture a short one.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Vegeta's eye twitched as the space pod soared across the empty space. The battle against Kakarot, the bald midget, a fat man with a sword, and the half breed son of Kakarot. It was only a few days since that grueling battle and his body still ached. His right arm could not move, it was so damaged. There was a long cut on his back that bled into the backrest of his seat. Another scar that he has to bare on his body. His eyes began to droop as Planet Frieza came into view.

"Please, come in," said Goku as he slowly turned his head to get a look at the woman. Immediately, he could tell that she was a Saiyan. Another member of their race that Vegeta did not know about. "You're a Saiyan. How did you survive the destruction of Planet Vegeta?"
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Kara lowered her tightened tail from around her waist as a show of trust towards the saiyan male and his friends. Kara gave a slight smile to Goku. "That's a story for another day, but more importantly, the woman who spoke to you is my mentor, Dera-sensei," she explained, "I'm here to fill you in on the crimson Dragonballs," Kara stated. She walked in a little further and leaned against the wall.

She then explained the origin of the crimson dragonballs, how their creator was a very evil namekian and how each of the seven orbs corresponds to the universal seven evils. "The one you guys found is the orb of Wrath," she finished. "How-how do you know that?" Gohan asked in a startled voice. Kara looked over to the child with her comforting brown eyes. "I can tell when the orbs have touched someone's soul... the feeling will stick with you for a while, but it will go away," she explained to the bewildered child.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:23 pm

"Wrath? What are the deadly sins?" asked Goku, haven never heard anything about the seven deadly sins.

"Well Goku, it's like this; there are seven sins that humans usually commit. There's Lust, Envy ,Pride, Sloth, Greed, Wrath, Gluttony. If any, you'd be guilty of Gluttony." teased Krillin.

Goku scratched his head, still not quite understanding the concept of the seven deadly sins. "So, what happens when someone gets all seven of the Crimson Dragon Balls?" asked Goku as he noticed she failed to explain exactly what they did.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 am

Kara looked at the group. "The Crimson Dragonballs grant your darkest and greatest desire, they were last stolen by an Icejiin from my master some twenty years ago. He's been keeping them from us, knowing that Dera is starting to feel her age," she explained. She looked at Krillin for a moment, putting her hands on her hips. "Gluttony isn't just about food... it's basically living in excess, having more than you need," she stated.

"What do you plan to do about the Crimson dragonballs?" Gohan spoke up, looking at her, "I mean, there has to be some reason you're telling us all this." Kara gave a light laugh. "Smart kid," she said, "Yes, there is a reason. More likely than not, the One, Five, Six and Seventh orbs, Pride, Lust, envy and Greed*, probably returned to Namek after their dispersal from an enemy ship." Kara was careful with her wording to make sure that she didn't mention Cooler or Frieza just yet. She wasn't supposed to, these were things they were meant to find out on their own.

Dera had clairvoyance, leaving her able to see the future with stunning detail. Kara shook her head free of these thoughts for now, they wouldn't prove to be of any use right now. "No one should Touch the orbs, 'less they wish to become influenced by the orb's power."

- - - -

Kodiak kept her eyes glued to the ground as she looked around for the glimmering red of the red orbs on the blue foliage covered planet. Where the hell are they? she growled inwardly, finally dropping to the planet surface to allow herself a small rest. It was hard to fly while keeping her power level at a minimum to remain undetected. Frieza hadn't already found them, had he? Vegeta, that name sounded familiar to her as well. It took a little bit of searching through her mental database to remember that Vegeta was the last surviving member of the royal bloodline of her race. Unfortunately for him, however, her loyalty to that line was destroyed. He hadn't already made it here as well, right? She couldn't sense him anywhere on the planet, so she hoped it would be to her advantage in the meantime.

- - - - -

The long day had come to a close on the warriors of earth. Night fell, leaving them to sleep in their hospital beds. The new Saiyan warrior, Kara, had opted to stay awake while she sat in the windowsill. She tried to stay awake anyhow, but that was limited as the saiyan ended up falling asleep with her head tilted towards her own shoulder anyway. Gohan was slightly pleased while he slept. There was help for them after all.

*Note: One star is Pride, two star is Sloth, three star is Wrath, Four star is Gluttony, Five star is lust, Six star is Envy and seven star is Greed*
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:42 am

Goku opened his eyes when he knew everyone else was asleep. He turned his head slightly to see that Kara was also awake. His neck popped as he turned his head. "Kara, I have some questions for you," said Goku as he shifted in the bed to get more comfortable, yet his body only responded with pain. "I have a feeling there is something you're not telling us about these Crimson Dragon Balls. If we are going to retrieve this Dragon Balls, along with the Namekian Dragon Balls, we need to know exactly what we're up against."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:48 pm