Happy Black

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The New Generation

Krobra
    Krobra

The New Generation Empty The New Generation

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 1:26 pm

"Goku, get back here!" yelled Grandma Pan as she waved her walking stick back and forth to get Goku's attention. The elderly woman was the only living member of the Z Warriors before it dissembled after Goku's disappearance with Shenron over one hundred years ago. A young girl back then, Grandma Pan grew old and lived a relatively happy life after Grandpa Goku left with Shenron to continue his training. She never saw him again, though she thought about him all the time. By the time Pan entered college, she met a nice young man and had a young girl. Pan dropped out of college and began her life as a hermit, training future fighters for tournaments soon after Master Roshi died. However, tragedy would soon strike the Son family. Pan's daughter and son-in-law were killed in a car accident soon after the birth of their one and only child; a young boy named Goku Jr. Pan raised Goku since the terrible accident and trained him in martial arts.

A young boy stopped in his tracks and turned to face his grandmother. "Sorry Grandma Pan," he said as he rubbed the back of his head. Goku Jr. was a spitting image of Goku, the Saiyan that saved the world on many occasions. Goku Jr. shared many qualities of the younger and more playful Goku Sr. "I'm just so excited that I'm going to fight in the tournament. Vegeta is going to be there, and I've been itching to face him again ever since he kicked the tar out of me last time."

"Well, if you haven't been goofing off in your training, you would have won, Goku." replied Pan as she slowly walked towards him, her old muscles ached with each step she took.

"Hehe, maybe..." said Goku sheepishly.

"It's true, after all." said a voice from behind. Goku turned his head and jumped with joy.

"Hey, you made it!"

"Of course," said Vegeta Jr. as he placed his hand on his hip in a snobbish manner. The eight year old boy was also a spitting image of Vegeta, the Prince of all Saiyans. While Vegeta retained most of his great grandfather's traits, some of Grandpa Trunk's genes found its way in. While far better mannered than Vegeta Sr., Vegeta Jr. inheritable his love for battle and ruthlessness. "I hope you were training for this. I want some challenge." shot Vegeta Jr.

"Now now, behave son," said Panta Briefs, the daughter of Trunks and mother of Vegeta Jr. She remarkably resembled Bulma, in both physical appearance and personality. "Hey Pan, how'd the training go?"

"Well, you know this generation. All they care about is video games and girls." replied Pan as she gripped the handle of her cane.

"Not my son," said Panta proudly. "He's been training non-stop since he could walk. Grandpa Vegeta would be proud to see Vegeta Jr. if he could."

"That's true. Vegeta would certainly be proud," replied Pan as fireworks were shot into the air, signifying the beginning of the Tournament. "Well, the sign up booth is open," Pan turned towards Vegeta and Goku. "You two, fight hard and fair. Remember to have fun and do your best. We'll be watching you."

"Thanks Grandma!" said Goku Jr. Vegeta Jr. simply nodded and turned, walking away to find the sign up booth. "Hey, wait up!" yelled Goku as he chased after Vegeta, who broke into a run to race towards the sign up booth. Pan and Panta laughed as they watched the young part Saiyans race to fight in their first ever Tournament.
    Ravage
    Ravage

The New Generation Empty Re: The New Generation

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 1:44 pm

After having signed herself up some bit ago, Kara, a young orphaned girl around 7 or 8, decided to sit atop the stadium wall to see what kind of competition she'd be facing. Her large blue eyes gawked in awe at some of the people, they were so unique looking! She sat in a near feral crouch, her right hand holding onto a half eaten apple as she stared. None of them seemed to notice she was up there, most looked like they would be the types who knew nothing of any energy. People she knew she'd win over with ease. Her black hair hung in strands around her face like it hadn't been washed for a while. Kara didn't seem to care about her appearance in the least, she just wanted to fight. Though disaster prone, as made apparent by the bandage on her cheek, she was an excellent fighter.
    She learned all about energy in a journal she found on her trek. It had taught her to read, how to fight. She still didn't know how to write yet though. She wasn't really sure she'd need to if she was good at using her fists and feet to solve her problems. She was a survivor. The girl continued watching, watching people come and go. She eventually stopped long enough to finish eating the apple she had stolen and threw the core over the side, not giving a single care for if it hit someone on the head below. "Awe man, this competition is going to suck," she complained, standing, "Everyone is so weak!" Of course, her attention wasn't directed towards the two young boys around her age. Unbeknown to her, she was about to get the shock of her life.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 2:04 pm

"Goku, we may have a challenge." said Vegeta as he waited for Goku to finish signing up for the Tournament.

"What, really?" asked Goku as he finished signing up and walked over to him. Goku looked around and eyed several of the strong fighters. "I'm not sensing anything from these guys. Both of us could defeat all these guys with our hands tied behind our backs."

"You're not looking hard enough," said Vegeta as he motioned his head upward towards the roof of the stadium. "Up there. There's a girl with a power level much higher than the fighters here. She's no threat to us as Super Sayians, but she may prove to be a challenge if she is hiding any of her strength."

"Ooh, I feel her now," said Goku as he shielded his eyes from the sun and looked up towards the stadium roof. "Yeah, this should be challenging so long as we don't transform. Who do you think she is?" he asked.

"Who knows," said Vegeta with a shrug of his shoulders. "I just hope I get to fight her first. I could use a warm up before fighting you." sneered Vegeta as he crossed his arms.

"Attention fighters!" yelled the announcer as he approached the sign up booth. "If you signed up, please report to the preliminary round building!"

"Well, we better get going." said Vegeta. The two young boys walked behind several other participants that entered in the tournament, masking their near non-existant power levels from Kara.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Kara watched as the fighters started to move to the preliminary buildings. She decided she was going to test herself and see just how many people she could knock out of the arena with a single punch. The black haired, blue eyed girl made her power level disappear as to not cause any unease among the fighters that were familiar with energy as she landed on the ground below in near silence short of the gravel crunching underfoot. She crossed her arms and her messy, almost dreadlocked hair lightly bounced around her. She noticed the two energy signals that were there and then became diminished. Not in any kind of way that it would negative, but she knew those people were hiding from her. She knew they noticed her. She didn't rush, she wasn't in any kind of hurry. There was no need to be.

"I need to make it to at least semi-finals to feel I've done any kind of damage," she commented to herself, raising her hand to her chin and rubbing it. No one was going to see her coming. She often sacrificed stopping power for speed but once someone had felt her speed and the wrath of such a young girl they never lasted long, no matter how strong they were. The girl arrived at the preliminaries building and waited for the pair ups. It was a long tedious process that left her with exactly 27 people of the 200 or so that had showed that she knocked out of the arena with a single punch, much to her delight. After this was all over, the match ups would be announced later in the day.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Just as Kara breezed through her preliminaries, Goku and Vegeta decimated their opponents with relative ease. The three young warriors were all placed in separate blocks, so neither of them had to fight each other for a spot in the quarter finals. Vegeta was the last to finish up, easily defeating an experienced martial artist.

"Weakling," said Vegeta as he stepped off the platform and walked over to Goku, who stood in front of the Preliminary Bracket Chart. "What are you looking at?" asked Vegeta.

"I figured out who that girl is," said Goku as he pointed to block four. "She and some guy named Master Kenshi qualified for the quarter finals. I doubt she's this Master Kenshi guy, so her name must be Kara."

"Well, that was some smart thinking," admitted Vegeta as he turned his head and looked at the young fighter. "She's our age. Power level a little under one thousand. She could be suppressing her power level, but I wouldn't bank on it getting much bigger. She's only human, after all," shot Vegeta as he turned his head back to the Preliminary Bracket Chart. "Still, we should be wary of her."

"Right," said Goku as the announcer and two assistants approached the Preliminary Bracket Chart.

"Alright qualifiers! We are ready to begin drawing for slots in the quarter finals!" said the announcer with intense enthusiasm. He waited until all the qualifiers approached the draw box. "Alright then! Fighters will draw in alphabetical order to determine placement! First on our list is Gangle!"

A large dinosaur-humanoid figure approached the announcer and reached his hand into the box to draw a number. "Number two!" yelled the announcer as Gangle showed him the number. "Next up, Goku!"

"Yes!" said Goku enthusiastically as he walked up to the draw box. He slipped his hand into the hole of the draw box and grabbed a sheet of paper. He pulled it out of the box and opened it. On it was the number eight.

"Number eight!" said the announcer as the assistant marked Goku's name under the number eight. Three more fighter's names were called and placed on the qualifying board. Horatio got number four, Jackal, a humanoid hound, drew the number seven. Kane, a rather large man that stood twelve feet tall, drew number six.

"Next up, we have Kara!" said the announcer as he read her name off the list.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Kara blinked as she heard her name called. She gave a light snort and the wild looking girl stepped up and drew a number from the number box. She couldn't remember how this was going to get set up, but she looked over at the two boys her age, her blue eyes quite cold and fierce for the time being. She walked up, swished her hand around inside a couple of times before sticking her tongue out of the edge of her mouth in thought and grabbing hold of a number slip. She withdrew it and looked at it hard. She had to think about what this symbol meant.

"Five," she finally managed to say after a few intense moments. She lowered her hand and looked up at the male who was marking down all the numbers and contestants before reaching up and showing him the number slip. She wasn't entirely positive she had remembered the right number, so she wanted to make sure. She wasn't stupid, she just didn't have much experience with any educational values taught today. Once she was convinced the guy was happy with seeing the number she walked off back to the corner she had come from, tossing the slip behind her and it floated down to the floor.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 3:34 pm

"So, you'll be fighting her in the semi-finals," said Vegeta with a frown as they watched Kara walk away and Master Kenshi being called to draw his number. "It's a pity. I was hoping to fight her. It'd be a decent warm up match before ours in the finals."

"Yeah, because you'll need it." said Goku Jr. with a smirk. The two boys went silent as the remaining contestants drew their numbers, except Vegeta. As he was the last on the list, he was given the number one by default.

"Alright! That's it for the drawings! The first match will be Vegeta vs. Gangle in the first Round! Second round will be Roxanne vs. Horatio! Third round will be Kara vs. Kane! Fourth match will be Jackal vs. Goku! Now contestants for rounds two through four, please stay here. Vegeta and Gangle, please follow me."

Eight year old Vegeta and the dinosaur humanoid Gangle followed the announcer to the front gate that lead to the large arena that the two would soon battle in. The announcer instructed the two competitors to stay put as he made his way to the ring.

"Hello travelers and fans! Today we start the 38th Martial Arts Tournament! Today we honor the fight between eight of the world's strongest competitors!" said the announcer, which was followed up by cries of applause from the fans. "Now the first match of the quarter finals will begin! First up, we have eight year old Vegeta Jr.!" bellowed the announcer.

"Good luck," said Goku as Vegeta stepped out and began his slow walk towards the ring. He didn't attempt to hide his smirk as he walked to the ring.

"Next up, we have Gangle! He's competed in the past few tournaments and nearly won the last one. Today he looks for revenge for his loss!" cried out the announcer. The giant dinosaur humanoid roared as he stepped out and began his walk toward the ring.

Vegeta stood on the right side of the ring with a bored expression as Gangle made his way over to the left side of the ring. "Alright you two, you know the rules! You win by countout or if you are knocked out of the ring. Hits below the belts will cause disqualification, and if you kill your opponent, you'll be removed from the tournament! Fighters, are you ready?"

"This won't be a challenge." said Gangle with a smirk as he flexed his thick, green scaled covered arms.

"Like wise." said Vegeta as he took his fighting position.

"Begin!" yelled the announcer.

In less than a second, Vegeta dashed toward Gangle and elbowed him six times in the gut with lightning speed. Gangle stood motionless for several long moments before falling backward. The crowd was speechless as Vegeta walked towards the edge of the ring.

"Oh my! Gangle went down with one hit! I'll begin the countdown! One! Two! Three..."

"Count to a million, he won't get up." said Vegeta with a smirk as he reached the edge of the ring and waited for the ten count.

"...Seven! Eight! Nine! TEN! Winner by knock out, Vegeta Jr.!"
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Kara watched the matches before her's. It was almost ridiculous. She had one little trick up her sleeve that would end her battle quickly. She had no intentions of losing any time soon. As soon as the battle between Roxanne and Horatio was over, Horatio completely dominating the blonde female, Kara stepped up into the arena without a second thought. Her stare was cold and more than just icy. It was dark, terrifying. Kara stared at the man for a while, the entire thing coming down to who would make the first move. Kara was solid, her arms crossed. Kane was a large male indeed, chuckling at the small girl that just barely passed his kneecap.

"You've got to be joking, I'm supposed to be fighting a little girl?" he cackled. Kara didn't want to waste much effort on this man, so she figured she'd have to go for a scare tactic. It wasn't worth her time to do much more. Her brow twitched however with every time the man called her a little girl.

"If I'm just a little girl, then why are you so terrified to make a move against me?" she questioned, her voice ringing crystal clear. It was dark and seething, the ego she had completely emptied from her voice to keep from making any mistakes.

"You little runt!" Kane finally shouted, rushing Kara. As soon as he got close enough she pushed him back quickly and silently with a barrier of energy alone, not moving a muscle. She may have learned a lot about fighting from the book she found, but that didn't stop her from creating her own techniques. She wanted to only use this attack because she didn't want to give any of her moves away to her future opponents. When Kane didn't slide back far enough, Kara increased the energy field. It knocked Kane not only out of the ring that time, but flat onto his back. She did all this with merely her energy. Her frozen stare that had creeping out the man before now doing even more of a number. Kane was shaking violently.

"That.. That's not a kid, it's... it's a monster!" he shouted before scrambling up and peeling out, leaving the building altogether.

"Well that was expected," Kara said to herself, then looking over at Vegeta and Goku, giving them a small and dangerous smirk. She'd finally honed in on their energy, finally singling them out. She turned away and walked out of the ring, much to the announcer's wordless shock.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Goku and Vegeta eyed her with caution. "So, she knows how to use energy," said Vegeta with a scoff. "Big deal. That won't be enough to save her from her match with you, unless you've really been slacking off in your training."

"I'll be fine," replied Goku as he walked over to the entrance gate. "Wish me luck!"

"Like I'll need to do that," replied Vegeta.

Goku laughed and waved back at Vegeta as he approached the front gate and his opponent, Jackal. "Hey sir, good luck in your match!" said Goku enthusiastically.

Jackal looked down at Goku. Jackal was tall and skinny, but looked fearsome. The wolf-like creature gave Goku the cold shoulder as Jackal's name was called out. Goku blinked in confusion and waited for his name to be called. "Up next is eight year old Goku Jr.! He is the great grandson of former World Champions Goku and Mr. Satan!" said the announcer. Goku felt his face burn as he walked out toward the ring. He shielded his eyes from the burning sun and made his way to the ring.

As he stood in the center, Goku Jr. looked around at all the fans in the stadium. His stomach churned with nerves. "Prepare to lose kid." said Jackal as he took his fighting position.

Goku quickly got into his fighting position. "Hmmm...What attack should I use? Oh, I know!" said Goku to himself as he began to charge for the famous attack, the Kamehame wave.

"Ready? Begin!" yelled the announcer. Jackal sprang forward with claws extended. Just as Jackal was mere inches away from Goku, Goku unleashed a powerful Kamehame wave. The force of the sheer energy blast sent Jackal flying clear out of the stadium.
    Ravage
    Ravage

The New Generation Empty Let the Battle Begin! Goku Jr. Vs. Kara!

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 4:57 pm

"The idiot. If Jackal's face hadn't been there to stop that wave, that blast would've hit people," Kara commented inwardly, but quite out loud. Nothing but silence filled the stadium, the wind blowing across the arena and picking up a bit of dust with it. The announcer seemed more than stunned. Kara walked over and gave the announcer a good couple of shakes to make him come around. He shook his head and coughed.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, it looks like Goku Jr lives up to his legacy!" he said. Kara arched a brow as the stoic crowd became wild with cheers. The young girl snorted and crossed her arms again.

"Let's see how this.. Vegeta... kid does with the last guy," she said. The announcer looked at her, shaking.

"Is.. this match probably going to end up like the last?" he questioned slowly.

She nodded, "It was as I suspected too, the three of us completely outclass everyone else." She chuckled darkly, quite dark even for an eight year old. She walked away to get a closer view of the last battle. She knew she'd be fighting one of the two and Kara had already formulated a way to get out of the Kamehameha. She was such a brutal child.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Vegeta and the warrior Horatio soon entered the ring to begin the fifth round. As predicted, the match did not last longer than fifteen seconds. To outmatch Goku, Vegeta used a Galic Gun blast to blow Horatio clear out of the building.

"Hey, good match!" said Goku as Vegeta walked towards the gate.

"It was not a good match. It wasn't even a minute long. You better be careful, because your battle with Kara will be much harder than these weaklings."

"Right," said Goku with enthusiasm. Goku turned his head and looked at Kara. He gave her a bright smile and the thumbs up. "Hey, good luck." said Goku before the announcer spoke on the microphone.

"Alright! Now, for round six of the tournament!" yelled the announcer. "Up next, we should have a hell of a match! First, we have the grandson of two legendary warriors, Goku Jr.!"

Goku ran out into the crowd, completely over the nerves of fighting in front of a crowd. Goku jumped and did a triple flip, landing perfectly in the center of the ring. Goku then extended his arm and gave the crowd the peace sign. Simultaneous "Go Goku" rants erupted in the crowd.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 5:23 pm

"And Up against Goku is the Fearsome, Ferocious and mysterious Child Prodigy, Kara!" The announcer shouted, immediately inciting boos from the crowd. Kara couldn't help but sweatdrop at the announcer with her usual stoic face plastered on. The young female jumped up into the ring, her black messy hair starting to blow in the wind. Her eyes were glued to the boy, but before long she actually broke her cross armed stance, a smirk coming to her face.

"This might actually be fun," she said as she looked across at Goku. The fire that seemed to be missing from her eyes through most of the tournament was now raging and glowing, her smirk now brimming with confidence.

"Don't hold back on me, you hear? I want to say both of us gave it our all at the end," she said, her confidence now reaching her voice. The cold warrior was coming to life right before Goku's eyes, the visage of someone who knew just how dangerous they were. She lowered herself into an altered horse stance, very similar to the opening stance of her competitor's great grandfather.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 5:29 pm

"Only if you don't," said Goku as he too took the same stance as Kara. He was to preoccupied to notice that she took the same stance as he did. Goku stared into the female's intense eyes with his own glance.

"Competitors, are you ready?" asked the announcer. "Alright then! Let the match...Begin!"

In a blink of an eye, Goku took the position to charge for his Kamehameha attack. "Kamehameha!" yelled Goku as he shot an intense blast towards Kara. Just as the blast was in close distance to Kara, Goku redirected the blast to shoot upward. As it got twenty feet high into the air, the blast stopped and exploded, raining small bursts of Kamehameha waves down onto Kara.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 5:39 pm

Just as Goku was paying attention to where his blast was going up in the air, Kara used her immense speed and got behind Goku. She would attempt to kick him in the back into his own raining blast before following up with a couple of ki blasts. For her age, even to the great grandchildren of two of the earth's mightiest heroes, her speed was near unfathomable. That's where her advantaged lied for the time being, but at the moment the energy blasts had stirred up so much dirt that no one could see what was going on.

"What in heaven's mercy!?" the announcer said rather loudly in shock as soon as he saw the two children start throwing what he considered fireballs at one another. He cleared his throat again. "We will see where this battle goes as soon as the dust clears!" he shouted. In the meantime, Kara was hanging high in the air above the debris, warily searching for Goku's energy all around her, everywhere from the ground to the sky. She wasn't going to let him win.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Using a technique his grandfather perfected in the past, three Goku's shot up from the debris at once toward Kara. Each Goku took a swing at Kara, but all three disappeared at once before contact could be made. The real Goku used his own great speed to sneak up on Kara and hit her with a double axe handle in the back of her head.

Goku did not waste any time. As the debris was about to settle, Goku powered up, increasing his speed and strength. He shot down like a bullet, two balls of energy glowing in his fists as he prepared to launch for an attack that Kara was likely preparing to counter.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Kara hit the ground with such force on her shoulders before she spring boarded back up onto her feet that the arena actually cracked all the way through below her. It hurt like a son of a bitch, but that wasn't going to slow down the determined youth. She let her power of 1350 explode from her body, her full strength for now but not her absolute potential. The black scarf the girl wore around her neck danced in the reddened aura she held, the rest of her cream coloured clothing dancing around her as well. She was definitely getting serious now as she watched Goku start to aim for her.

"Wow, what show of power ladies and gentlemen! It seems like it is a standoff between the heroic young man and his challenger!" the announcer shouted.

"Would you shut up?!" Kara snapped at the announcer before jumping out of the way of Goku's attack, grabbing at the back of his shirt collar and the seat of his pants as he passed in a grapple maneuver, meant to redirect him straight into the ground. Every time the two of them hit the arena, it continued to break and shatter, crumbling like wet sandstone.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Goku sat up from the previous attack and rubbed the back of his head. "Wow, she's more powerful than I thought. I may have to go Super Saiyan after all," Goku said to himself as he got up. His momentary relief from battle was short lived as he quickly sensed her attack coming. Goku jumped out of the way and and shot energy blasts at her and the ring, causing it to crack from the stress caused by the intense energy emitted from the fight.

Vegeta stood at the entrance of the gate, tapping on his arm in anticipation. He growled to himself as he watched the fight. "That clown is just playing around. He's not fighting her with his full strength." snarled Vegeta.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Soon, Kara finally cornered him, finally channeling her power into physical strength instead of speed as she repeatedly threw punches at his face, though it was probably blocked by his arms as she continued to try and pound him into submission. Her force was great enough now that with every punch she drove forward at him she'd push him back.

"What. Did. I. Say. About. Holding. Back. On. ME?!" she shouted with every hit she threw at him. She was starting to severely get into a case of tunnel vision, unaware of how her energy was causing the arena below to crack and the edge nearby started to crumble. She was unaware how if he released his power she was going to lose her footing on the arena and ultimately lose even though she was completely dominating him for the moment.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 6:51 pm

"You want me at my best? Fine!" Yelled Goku as he clenched his fists tight. An explosion of energy released from the small boy's body. Goku's hair turned blonde and his eyes turned a shade of blue-green. The shock and the force on the arena floor gave out, causing the already crumbling arena to shatter under Kara's feet.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 6:59 pm

The arena crumbled like a sand dune under the two children. It caused Kara to lose her footing and hit the grass around the arena, faceplanting into the dirt.

"Though a great start and dominating her opponent, Kara has lost her footing and has lost this match due to a technicality!" the announcer said. Kara growled loudly as she stood up, spitting out a bit of dirt and rubbing her face off with her hands.

"Damn, just when I was starting to have fun too," she huffed. She was pretty dirtied up and a little bruised from the tumble, but surprisingly she had more than survived. It was clear she would've had a good chance of winning if the ground hadn't fallen out from under her. She laughed lightly and looked a Goku.

"I'll have to fight you again when there's no chance of the ground disappearing from under me unless I make it do that," she said, smirking with great confidence.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 7:07 pm

"Yeah,that was very unfortunate," said Goku Jr., the golden aura whipped around his small form as he floated above the collapsed side of the arena. He lowered himself on the grass, his hair and eyes returning to normal. "Vegeta was right, you did prove to be much more of a challenge than I thought. You have a high power level for someone our age," said Goku with a smile and extended his hand forward for a handshake. "Good match."

Vegeta Jr. smirked as he crossed his arms. "So, he did have to transform after all. While she was stronger than what I anticipated, she would still be no match for me. It's a shame the arena gave out from under her. Her true potential was just about to show."
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 7:13 pm

"And with that, Ladies and gentlemen, we are on to our final match of the tournament!" the announcer shouted. He was shaking a little and Kara could see that from where she was standing. He visibly swallowed hard.

"Do the old guy's heart a favour and don't try to destroy everything," she said with a laugh as she walked to the sidelines to watch the next match. The only match left now for the whole tournament was Goku versus Vegeta. The young girl sat atop the wall that was at the first row seating.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, Brace yourselves for our titan match, Goku versus Vegeta!" the announcer shouted before ducking under his booth.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Vegeta walked out of the entrance gate and slowly walked his way toward the nearly destroyed ring. A mixture of boos and chants rang though the arena as Vegeta slowly made his way. Goku stepped onto the nearly destroyed ring and stopped at the center as Vegeta stepped onto the platform.

The two small warriors stared at each other as Vegeta walked over to Goku and stopped in front of him. The two Human-Sayain hybrids stared into each others eyes intensely as the arena went silent. Their energy filled the air as the two young children allowed their full base power to fluctuate freely, revealing their true power levels around two thousand each.

"Well, the boys are taking this seriously." said Panta as she leaned forward in her seat, Pan also on the edge of her seat.

"They will do fine," said Pan as her attention was focused on Kara in the front row. "You, missy that just fought my grandson!" yelled Pan towards Kara.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Kara was swinging her legs as she watched, it would've taken Pan a couple of tries to get her attention before Kara tilted her head backwards, looking at Pan upside down.

"What the..?" she questioned once Pan had her attention from a distance. What did she want from her? Maybe with her luck, Goku's grandmother wanted to beat on her for beating on her grandson. At the same time, it didn't feel that way. She leaned back a little further before using the knees of the person sitting beside her to push herself gently up into the air before her flight stopped right in front of the old woman.

"What do you want?" Kara asked rudely, "I've got a fight to watch!"
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 7:41 pm

"A feisty one, aren't you?" asked Pan with a small laugh. "I couldn't help but notice that your technique needs refining. You see, I'm Goku's grandmother. I taught the boy everything he knows about fighting, even though he is a bit of a slacker. How would you like to receive training from me to become stronger? Goku could use a training partner. You'd both benefit from my training. With my training, I'm confident that you will one day win this tournament." said Pan.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:39 pm