Happy Black

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The New Generation

Ravage
    Ravage

The New Generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Generation

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 7:47 pm

"Tempting, old lady, but what else is in it for me?" she questioned, pouting slightly with her arms crossed. She could feel that the two were so close to starting to fight that it was making the hair on the back of her neck stand on end.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Wed May 18, 2011 7:58 pm

"Because, child, if you ever want to stand a chance against my grandson or Vegeta, you will take my training. Just see for yourself." said Pan with a smile. She turned her attention to the fight as it was about to begin.

"Alright! Goku, Vegeta...Are you ready?" asked the announcer from a safe distance. As neither of them responded, the announcer then made the call. "Begin!"

"So, skip the warm up and just get to it?" asked Vegeta.

"Yeah, sounds good to me." replied Goku with a smirk.

The energy in the air thickened as both Goku and Vegeta's power levels began to climb fast. The energy emitted by both pushed the very air back at the fans. The young boys clenched their fists and yelled as they continued to push their power levels up. Electricity bounce across what was left of the arena, destroying any lighting and electronic devices in the area.

Hair turned gold and eyes turned blue-green, Goku and Vegeta transformed into Super Saiyans. The moment of their transformation sent such force, parts of the arena crumbled and disintegrated. Debris thrown into the air and hid the two boys in a cloud of dust. As the power levels stabilized, the energy the boys emitted blew the dust away.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Wed May 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Kara listened to the old woman for a few moments, her eyes glued to the woman's eyes to see if she was serious. Kara still had her back turned by the time both of the boys powered up. They had her outclassed by at least 650 from what she could tell. She soon became frustrated. Damn ring! Why did it have to cost her the opportunity to fight Goku at this level! At least she would've lost with a little more honor than that battle had given her.

"Maybe if it's to kick both of their cans, I'd do it," she said, mumbling and grumbling to herself. She was still ever so obviously an orphaned and self taught child, proving she could be incredibly bright. The young earthling girl frowned darkly before making her way over to the steps and landing so she could watch the fight. The outcome of this fight would determine if she sought the assistance of the old woman. She already felt she should trust the woman though. She was a descendant of Goku, the one the boy she fought today was named after and he was her grandson. Kara was smart enough to put two and two together. She sat on the steps in indian style and crossed her arms tight, watching with a keen eye.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Thu May 19, 2011 9:55 am

The two boys took their fighting stance and stared at each other for a few moments before they completely disappeared. Within seconds, the stadium shook as Goku and Vegeta began their fight in the sky. With each punch and kick connecting, tremendous force shot down at the stadium below.

Each punch and kick were launched at lightning fast speeds. The close combat fighting Goku and Vegeta showed far exceeded anything that the World Tournaments of the past displayed since the Son and Brief family entered.

The crowd was silent as the two boys fought. The close combat ceased when Vegeta found his opening and punched Goku square in the jaw, sending him flying down towards what was left of the ring. A large cloud of debris covered the stadium.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Thu May 19, 2011 10:03 am

While they were never too fast for her to follow, they were still far faster than Kara was. The child grumbled and crossed her arms tighter.

"Okay Old lady, you win," she said begrudgingly towards Pan. She got up and walked down to the arena to see the kind of damage inflicted upon the area. It was nearly ridiculous. Kara huffed as the announcer tried to do his best at the usual hype. Everyone was speechless. No one had seen a battle like this since the original Goku. The wind came up to blow the airborne dirt away to reveal the victor of this battle, in turn blowing around Kara's messy hair.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Thu May 19, 2011 10:13 am

The ring was nearly destroyed. Goku lied in a small pile of rubble in the center of the ring. Slowly, he got up and rubbed the back of his head. He looked around to find that there wasn't much of a ring left; he had to defeat Vegeta quickly before this would become an airborne battle.

"Galic Gun!" yelled Vegeta from the heavens.

To Goku's horror, a large purple blast shot down towards Goku. Without much time to think, Goku quickly took his fighters stance and charged for his strongest technique. "Kamehameha!" yelled Goku as he shot out the blue beam of energy. The two blasts collided in mid air, sending tremendous shock waves throughout the stadium. The stadium began to fall apart from the sheer force of the attack.

The light emitted from the blast blinded the crowd as the scene was re-created from the battle of their grandfathers, Goku and Vegeta Sr. However, history was not on Goku's side. Vegeta's Galic Gun was stronger and pushed through the Kamehameha wave to Goku's horror. The Galic Gun overpowered the Kamehameha wave and shot straight towards Goku. The blast connected with its target.

A giant explosion followed. A large mushroom cloud engulfed the entire stadium. Vegeta Jr. stood above the mushroom cloud, his arms crossed and a wide smirk flashed on his face.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Thu May 19, 2011 10:22 am

Kara coughed hard at the dust that was filling the air and her lungs. She covered her nose and mouth with her scarf so she could continue to watch what was going on after Vegeta's finishing move.

"You guys are going to tear down the stadium before you finish this aren't you?!" Kara shouted hard from the sidelines, her fist in the air and clenched so tight that the knuckles on the back of her dust covered hand were white. Kara could see though that the announcer and his crew were in quite the predicament where they were. With a sigh the girl pushed her way up into the air and grabbed the crew. She put them further back into the stadium so they wouldn't get themselves killed by being the cowards they were and not even bothering to run.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Thu May 19, 2011 11:09 am

Vegeta turned his head to look towards Kara. This proved to be a mistake as Goku shot out of the debris and launched an attack on Vegeta. His reaction to defend himself was too late, as Goku connected his fist with Vegeta's jaw. Vegeta fell towards the earth before he regained his composure and steadied himself.

"Well, looks like you made it after all." said Vegeta with a smirk.

Goku lowered himself to Vegeta's level. Goku's clothes were singed and torn in places. Blood oozed from his lip and various cuts on his shoulders,arms, and legs. "You jerk, you destroyed the entire ring. I barely made it out there." shot Goku as he pointed downward to the ground. A giant crater covered the stadium floor, the ring completely obliterated.

"Looks like this will bean airborne battle. First to touch the ground loses," said Vegeta as he extended his arms for a battle stance. "You should be smart and drop out of the tournament. You're going to lose anyway."

"Never!" yelled Goku as he launched toward Vegeta. The two eight year old boys because close combat fighting once again, sending shock waves down toward the ground below, further damaging the stadium below.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Thu May 19, 2011 11:28 am

"Those idiots!" Kara shouted out. The more they fought, the more people they scared into leaving. The ring was already destroyed, couldn't they call it a draw? This seemed like it was no longer a competition, it was an all out war between the two young boys. Kara looked at the old lady before the young girl rushed downwards towards the destroyed arena.

"Call it a tie before someone gets hurt!" Kara shouted at the two. Kara fidgeted, her right eye twitching. The ground was shaking so bad from their blows to one another that it was hard to keep her footing, her frame wobbling around as she repeatedly lost her balance. Kara was a bright young child but that didn't stop her from being set into panic mode about the people in the stadium.

A barrier might give everyone enough time to flee for their lives. It would take her out as soon as one of the boys hit it, but it would buy everyone some time before the two saiyan children would bring the entire stadium down. The brave young girl raised her hands into the air, the yellow energy coming to her hands before it concentrated itself and then exploded outward in a light blue translucent barrier over the entire stadium. With a loud roar the girl solidified the barrier enough without removing anyone's vision of the two fighters, the sonic booms ceasing below the barrier and allowing for anyone who still wished to leave be able to. At least now the whole stadium wasn't going to quake and shake into rubble.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Thu May 19, 2011 11:37 am

The boys continued to fight relentlessly. While in close combat fighting, both Goku and Vegeta landed a punch to each other's jaw at the same time. They both flew backward from the sheer force of their punches. They stabilized their positions and glared at each other.

"What do you say, one more time?" called out Vegeta as he placed his hands together and began to charge his Galic Gun technique.

"Sure thing!" yelled Goku as he too began to charge the Kamehameha wave. Blue and Purple balls of energy manifested in the boys hands as they powered up to their maximum power level. Gold aura surrounded the boys as their power continued to climb to levels not seen in nearly a century.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

"GALIC GUN!"

The boys shot massive waves of energy at each other. Goku's Kamehameha wave and Vegeta's Galic Gun attack collided in mid air. The sky went dark as the attacks pushed against each other with tremendous force. Goku and Vegeta both refused to give up as they put more and more energy into the attack. The earth shook violently the longer the attack took place. The beams of energy became thicker and denser with each passing second.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Thu May 19, 2011 11:49 am

The boom in the sky hit Kara's barrier and forced her into the ground more, the dirt ground caving in below her. The barrier fluctuated a bit before Kara boosted her power higher than it had ever gone before at 1500. It was all coming from her desire to protect these people from any harm that may come to them from some idiotic competition between two boys that didn't know where their strength ended. Pan was quite stunned by the two but her attention was drawn to the girl that had created the barrier.

"That girl is something else," she muttered to herself, rubbing her chin. Pan felt she should tell Goku and Vegeta to end it, but another part of her told her not to. Goku would never forgive her for it. However, Kara, as Pan noticed was taking every burst of energy they shot out and deflecting it away from the crowd. Kara was quickly getting exhausted. Pan would've helped, but she didn't even begin to know where or how the young girl learned to make such a unique defense. If the two boys were remotely smart though, or had any less tunnel vision that what Kara had gotten during her fight with Goku, they should've noticed the damage they were creating.

Pan witnessed the strain it was putting on the young girl's body though to keep the barrier up, though she tried to anyway. Kara's body was shaking and she was exerting so much energy that her body was also perspiring. She was undoubtedly in pain, her eyes closed tight to keep her concentration. End this soon, Goku, Pan pleaded in her mind.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Thu May 19, 2011 11:55 am

Goku heard his grandmother's thoughts clearly in his head. He looked down to see that the stadium was collapsing in on itself. Goku turned his head back to yell at Vegeta. "Hey, we must stop this!" he yelled.

"I'll stop when I win!" replied Vegeta as he pushed more energy into his attack.

Goku was left with no choice. He put all of his energy into his Kamehameha wave. The wave grew in strength and overpowered the Galic Gun. The Kamehameha wave split through the purple energy and shot straight for Vegeta.

However, Vegeta was not to be outdone. He canceled the wave and dodged the blast. Too tired to move, Goku could not dodge Vegeta's attack. Vegeta punched Goku three times in the face and drop kicked him once in the gut, sending Goku crashing down to the earth below. To tired to stop himself, Goku's small body bounced off the ground, knocking him out cold and ending the tournament.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Thu May 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Goku rocketed through Kara's barrier like it wasn't even there. The broken energy caused Kara to immediately release her stance and fall onto her hands and knees, gasping for breath. Her whole body was twitching from her exertion, but she knew this had to be nothing compared to the pain Goku was going to be in when he came back to. Pan rose both of her brows in shock for a moment before rushing down to claim her Grandson's unconscious body.

"I think you've quite outdone yourself this time, Vegeta," Pan spoke to the other child as she picked Goku up. No one wasted any time in clearing out of the stadium before it could collapse on itself. Pan walked over to Kara, giving her a light smile.

"And that was very brave of you," Pan praised.

"Yeah.. no problem," Kara said breathlessly. She flopped over onto her back as she took in several deep breaths, looking at the sky overhead. It was a very blue sky, all the puffy white clouds that had been there before were all blown away by the boys' struggle for dominance. After a few minutes of catching her breath, Kara stood and brushed herself off. There was no way in good conscience that Pan could let the girl walk away back to whatever little hole in the world she had come from.

"Come live with Goku and I," Pan blurted out at Kara. The little girl looked at the old woman like she had a third head.
    "He could use the company and training partner," she continued. Kara looked like she was thinking about it. She then felt she couldn't say no to warm food.

"Fine," the little girl said. Pan beamed a little, now she'd have a student worth her time and Goku would have company, maybe enough competition to get him to work hard on his training.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Fri May 20, 2011 9:50 am

The new World Martial Arts Tournament Champion landed beside Pan. He brushed off his shorts as he looked around the stadium. There was hardly anything left. "Looks like I can kiss my prize money away. I doubt they would give me any because we destroyed the stadium." said Vegeta to himself as Panta walked up from behind him and picked him up.

"Oh Vegeta, I'm so proud of you!" she said enthusiastically as she hugged her son. "That was the best fight I've ever seen! I didn't know that you learned your great-grandfather's technique! Grandpa Trunks would be proud if he could see you fight today!"

"Mother, get off me..." said Vegeta, embarrassed of his clingy mother.

Goku slowly opened his eyes as he came too. He leaned his head forward and looked around at the nearly decimated arena. "Oh darn...I lost." said Goku weakly as he looked up to see he was in Pan's arms.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Fri May 20, 2011 9:58 am

"Why would you need the prize money? You're already like... filthy rich!" Kara snapped at Vegeta. She huffed hard and crossed her arms. Pan sighed lightly and set Goku down so he could stand on his own.

"Well, something has to at least account for the damage where their insurance ends," Pan mentioned to the loss of the prize money.

"Looks like this is where we part," Kara muttered over at Vegeta as Pan started to turn to leave. Kara than jovially laughed. "Next tournament I'll beat both of you!"
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Fri May 20, 2011 10:04 am

"Humph, not likely," shot Vegeta as he tore himself away from his mother and walked over to Kara. They were equal in height, so his dark souless eyes peered straight into hers. "I will return in five years to retain my title. There isn't any amount of training you, or Goku for that matter, that will give you the strength I need to defeat the both of you."

"We'll see about that," said a weak and battle worn Goku. He weakly extended his arm and gave Vegeta the thumbs up. "Great match. I'll return and become stronger. I'll be the next Champion."

Vegeta chuckled as his mother grabbed Vegeta by the wrist and dragged the eight year old World Champion away, determined to find the heads of the Tournament to have them award Vegeta his championship title.
    Ravage
    Ravage

Post  Ravage Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 am

"Five years Vegeta! In five years I'll be back to take that title from you!" She shouted after Vegeta was dragged away. Pan grabbed the wild girl by the shoulder and her grandson by the hand.

"C'mon, let's get going home. I've got to get Kara cleaned up before we can do anything else," she said. Kara seemed to pale at the idea of bathwater and soap and... clean.

"What'd I ever do to you?!" She cried out, thick crocodile tears running down her face as she made a whimpering expression. However, Pan denied her the chance to escape and took both the dark haired girl and her dark haired grandson home.
    Krobra
    Krobra

Post  Krobra Fri May 20, 2011 10:28 am

Goku laughed as Pan dragged Kara towards the nearest bathroom. He ceased laughing immediately when she threatened not to feed him for a week. Vegeta and Panta searched for the the heads of the Tournament to get awarded his World Championship.

The training for the next tournament begins.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:51 pm